They are dreamy, delicate, easy to do and are always perfect for every occasion. Braids have been attracting a lot of attention on the runways and red carpets. Here is to give your hair a makeover without having the need to chop them off.
- Apply hair serum and detangle hair. Now, create a pouf in the centre of your head using a tail comb. Tease your hair to add volume to the pouf.
- Now, from the end of the pouf, weave the hair into a twisted messy braid by dividing your hair into two parts while twisting both sections. Tuck it with a bobby pin near the nape.
- Tease the end of the braid with a tail comb for the messy look.
- Tie the ends with a rubber -band.
BRAIDED HEAD BAND
- Blow dry your hair to make it easier to style.
- Take about 2-inch section of your…
View original post 132 more words